We only work on one house at a time, so when we start your house, we will be there until your house is finished.
- First we carefully trim any shrubs or trees that are too close to the house.
- We use disc sanders to remove all the peeling paint. This is much more efficient than using a paint scraper.
- After sanding off all peeling paint, we replace all rotted wood.
- We prime the bare wood.
- Caulking is used around all doors, windows and trim.
- We then powerwash your house with bleach to kill mold and mildew.
- We remove all light fixtures, downspouts, and shutters. Now we are ready to start painting or staining.
- If you supply new lights, and shutters we will install them at no extra charge.
- As a final touch, we wash your windows with Windex.
View a photo gallery of more projects we have worked on.
Also see our Frequently Asked Questions